There has been a new release to CareForIT. This time around, we have focused on improving system speeds and bug fixing.
- Page loading - we have drastically reduced the time taken for pages to load, resulting in a smoother, faster CareForIT site
- Application Log - additions have been made to the Application Log to show more changes, including funder amendments and highlighting where staff have been removed from bookings
- Client weekly hours "exceeding" - there was a bug on the Client care plan, in the 'Regular Assignments/Services' section, where you may have seen a message sating the weekly hours had been exceeded when they had not. This is now fixed
- TBC bulk confirm funder issue - a problem was identified when TBC visits had been bulk confirmed via the List View. This bulk confirmation then removed the funder and the expenses. This is now fixed.
- Double handed calls double booking - an issue was found where double handed calls were showing as double booked when auto allocate was run. This is now resolved.
- Bulk emailing rotas - when rotas are bulk emailed, in the event that this should fail, you will be notified.
- Careplan details on the mobile site - there was an issue with careplan details displaying on the mobile site. This is now fixed and all care plan details are showing as correct.
- Archiving Clients - when you now archive a Client's profile, you will be asked if you wish to cancel all future visits.
Should you have any questions about this new release, please contact the Support team via email@example.com
If you have any suggestion for items you would like to see added to CareForIT in a future release, please consult the User Feedback forum, by clicking here.