Further to correspondence sent out regarding the planned release for today (12/09/2017), details of the essential fixes to the List View are below:
- TBC Assignments were incorrectly showing when an assignment had already been created. This is now fixed
- Stastics should now be calculated correctly.
- Actual times were not showing correctly for double/triple handed visits. This has been corrected.
- Some invoiced assignments were not showing correctly, and the List View should now also support partial invoicing. If there is an issue locating an invoice on the fileserver, the invoice icon will now display in red.
- Late checkouts were not all showing highlighted in red. This has been fixed.
- Icons have now been homogenised to give a consistent user experience.
- Sometimes incorrect icons / actions were displayed for staff bookings which did not correlate with the underlying data. This has been resolved.
- Sometimes there was an issue with auto allocate not completing. This has now been fixed.
- Bulk unallocate staff was occasionally not completing. This will now complete successfully every time.
- Selecting all assignments for bulk actions on a page where display was set to all resulted in an incorrect message being displayed. This has been fixed.
If you have any questions about the new release, please contact the Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org