/sc_assets/24922/logo.png

User Hints & Tips Discussions.

Back to discussions

Improvements Suggested

Posted by Gift M on January 04, 2017 01:40

I am new to CareforIT. While I found most aspects/tasks easy to perform without training, which a good app should do, I found adding Rate Cards rather unnecessarily complicated and lon-winded (time consuming), which a good app shouldn't do.

My suggestion are:

1. RATE CARDS
- Rate Card should also be a tab under the Funder menu.
- It should have a Start/Effective from date and an (optional) End date.

This will allow seamless creation of a funder.

Where a funder has more than one service user, the option to create multiple rate cards should be there.

2. BUSINESSES AS CARERS/SERVICE USERS
At present, service users and carers are individuals, whereas at times care services may be out-sourced or sub-contracted.
I suggest therefore that a provision be made for other businesses as service users and/or carers

3. CARER PREFERRED NAME
While this option is available for Service Users, it is not available for Carers/Staff which is very vital.

I suggest, Preferred Name be available for carers and when it comes to printing ID, this be very prominent (2x, 3x) the current font as this is what the service user is more interested in.

4. DEFAULT CARER ON REGULAR CALLS SET-UP
Currently via Service User (Name) > CarePlan > Regular Calls, there is a Default Funder.
I suggest, for each of the calls there be a Default Carer

5. DEFAULT CARE VIA SCHEDULE EDIT
To add a Default carer in the Schedules, one has to go through each day the add one.

I suggest, the option to add a default carer also be available via the Schedule Edit wheel rather than having to do it under every day.

6. Spacing in Telephone numbers
Please allow spaces in telephone/mobile numbers in form and especially on ID Cards for easier readability.

7. CALL TYPES SUB CATEGORIES
I suggest Call Types also have sub-categories.
For example, for reporting purposes, I may want Morn, Lunch Tea and Bed classified under Dom Care and the same under Dementia and another set under End of Life, and so on or the other way round, all Morning calls however categorised as Dom Care, Dementia, End of Life, etc

Posted by Gift M on January 04, 2017 01:40

Post a reply to this discussion

What is 2 plus 4?

Why are you asking me this? We're just asking this to verify that you're human. This helps us reduce the volume of SPAM which is submitted automatically by bots.

Add attachments...